[Live-devel] Proxyserver Subsession Teardown

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Mar 10 00:30:12 PST 2016

I’m sorry, but I haven’t been able to reproduce this at all.  When there are two (or more) ‘front-end’ clients streaming the same stream from the proxy server, then the closure of any one of the ‘front-end’ streams has no effect on what the proxy server does.  It’s only when the *last* ‘front-end’ stream closes that the proxy server will send a “PAUSE” command to the ‘back-end’ server.

Please make sure that you have made no modifications to the supplied code.  (We can’t provide any support otherwise.)