[Live-devel] Proxyserver Subsession Teardown

Lakshmi Narayan.G lakshmi.narayanan at vvdntech.com
Thu Mar 10 02:16:00 PST 2016

Hi Ross,
    Thank you for the reply. Yes It is PAUSE That is sent to the camera.
(mistake in subject). The scenario in which I am facing the issue, is as
follows

  * REGISTER a camera with Video and Audio subsession.
  * Client 1 - openRTSP -v rtsp://ip:port/streamid (VIDEO ONLY CLIENT)
  * Client 2 - openRTSP rtsp://ip:port/streamid
  * Stop Client 2

(Live.2016.02.22 unchanged code for Proxy and Client. Used
testOnDemandRTSPServer for camera with test.264 and test.mp3 as subsessions)

Observation: With client 2 Exiting, ProxyServer will cleanup the
resources allocated to the client, calls reclaimStreamStates() and in
this process does closeStreamSource if no longer in use.

as I checked - this was found to be a rough flow of code that sends
Pause to camera
/
/
/RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::~RTSPClientSession()//
//reclaimStreamStates()//
//subsession->deleteStream()//
//~StreamState()//
//reclaim()//
//ProxyServerMediaSubsession::closeStreamSource//
//proxyRTSPClient->sendPauseCommand()/

This was verified for both UDP and RTP-over-TCP (Targeted usage will be
RTP-over-TCP)
Could we send PAUSE only to that particular subsession and handle the
same at the Camera side. Or any alternative way of handling this situation

*- Best Regards

* Lakshmi Narayanan.G
VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd
**