[Live-devel] Need help for SDP changes from MP2T to h264

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Mar 16 05:53:12 PDT 2016

The “LIVE555 Proxy Server” should have no trouble proxying this stream, which carries MPEG Transport Stream data in RTP.  I.e., your 'front-end' clients  should receive this stream OK - as MPEG Transport Stream data - and should be able to play it.  (E.g., if you use “VLC” as your front-end client, then it should play the stream OK.)

What you’re asking for, however, is to ***demultiplex*** this MPEG Transport Stream data into its component Elementary Stream (video and audio, if present) data.  Unfortunately we currently do not provide any Transport Stream demultiplexing mechanism in the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” libraries.  Sorry.