[Live-devel] How to add , delete more camera connect resource for multi-thread in live555

zhouhaijun at uniview.com zhouhaijun at uniview.com
Wed Mar 16 17:39:17 PDT 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,
        I'm very glad to use live555 to develop our project.And now I
encountered a few questions when developing a program for our project.
        I want to develop a rtspclient  program to connect more cameras
via live555 at one time, and dynamically  add or delete these connected
resouces.
        Our team want to modify "testRTSPClient" demo application, and
create multi-thread for camera connections. But this is dificult  because
live555 is designed for single thread.Could you please give me some advice
on this work?
        Thanks a lot.

Regards,
NavyJay