[Live-devel] RTSP REGISTER changes (Resolved)

Ralf Globisch rglobisch at csir.co.za
Thu Nov 3 07:48:51 PDT 2016

> Still seeing packet loss in the latest release after fixing the bug though.

Never mind, after enabling debugging I see that the TCP send is failing with
WSAEWOULDBLOCK on Windows so we've just increased TCP send buffer sizes.

I do wonder if it would make sense to retry sending the packet on that type of failure,
especially since one might not "expect" packet loss when streaming RTP over TCP,
especially in the case of temporary fluctuations in network bandwidth?

Cheers,
Ralf