[Live-devel] RTSP Video Jitter Issue

Jain, Abhishek Abhishek.Jain at honeywell.com
Mon Nov 14 22:55:32 PST 2016

Hi,

We are exploring LIVE555 RTSP library to receive H.265 rtsp stream from an IP camera. Our intent to play the stream with normal speed smoothly and avoid any jitter due to network fluctuation.

We are planning to use curPacketRTPTimestamp method of RTPSource class for each frame so that each frame can be rendered smoothly according to the timestamp difference between them.

However, we observed that curPacketRTPTimestamp method is private of RTPSource class.
Please suggest.

Regards
Abhishek Jain