[Live-devel] RTSP Video Jitter Issue

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Nov 16 16:39:52 PST 2016

Note that LIVE555 programmers should never have to deal with RTP timestamps directly.  Our software automatically uses RTCP to convert presentation times to RTP timestamps (when transmitting) and back to presentation times (when receiving). Presentation times are all that you need to think about.  You get the presentation time as a parameter when receiving each frame.

Also, if you haven’t done so already, please read our FAQ; especially these entries:
	http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#separate-rtp-streams
	http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#rtcp-synchronization-issue