[Live-devel] question about missing implementation for void RTSPServer::implementCmd_REGISTER

Ralf Globisch rglobisch at csir.co.za
Thu Nov 17 09:34:07 PST 2016

Frederik, there was a new .cpp file (IIRC it was RTSPServerRegister.cpp in the liveMedia dir) in one of the recent live555 releases, Ross split the register implementation across multiple files.

HTH,
Ralf

>>> Frederik De Ruyck <frederik.deruyck at vsk.be> 17/11/16 7:03 PM >>>
Ross,

in what version did you drop the following?

void RTSPServer::implementCmd_REGISTER(char const* /*url*/, char const*
/*urlSuffix*/, int /*socketToRemoteServer*/,
                        Boolean /*deliverViaTCP*/, char const*
/*proxyURLSuffix*/) {
   // By default, this function is a 'noop'
}

This call is still available in the header but was removed in
RTSPServer.cpp, did you remove this in live.2016.11.17?

I'm asking because the linker complains about this since I've upgraded
to the new version.

regards,

Frederik De Ruyck

For more info visit www.bullguard.com