[Live-devel] StreamParser/ensureValidBytes1: fail to parse h264 file source

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Sep 9 01:31:57 PDT 2016

> When I run live555MediaServer.exe, program send "throw" in the middle of making SDP lines.

That’s correct.  This is a C++ language exception, and is used in our code to handle parsing of stream data.  Note that this is part of the C++ language; it is *not* a fault or error of any sort, and is a normal part of the program’s operation.  (Note “H264or5VideoStreamFramer.cpp”, line 1155, where these language exceptions are caught.)