[Live-devel] StreamParser/ensureValidBytes1: fail to parse h264 file source

Hyung Jin Jung realbright at lgcns.com
Mon Sep 12 01:46:23 PDT 2016

Humm.. now I understood that exception is normal operation. It seem to similar with "goto"

So the problem is H264or5VideoStreamParser::parse couldn't catch NO_MORE_BUFFERED_INPUT
I'm using mingw and run media server as console application
Without GDB win7 still report APPCRASH and no more debug message after send throw.

Any idea??