[Live-devel] StreamParser/ensureValidBytes1: fail to parse h264 file source

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Sep 12 02:24:16 PDT 2016

> Humm.. now I understood that exception is normal operation. It seem to similar with "goto"
>
> So the problem is H264or5VideoStreamParser::parse couldn't catch NO_MORE_BUFFERED_INPUT

In my last response, I noted where in the code that (C++ language) exception is caught.  If - for some reason - your runtime is not handling this exception properly, then it must be buggy.  Perhaps you need to upgrade your compiler/development environment?

> Without GDB win7 still report APPCRASH and no more debug message after send throw.

If you have a specific “.h264” or “.h265” file that you believe the “LIVE555 Media Server” is not streaming properly, then please put it online and send us the URL, so I can download and check it myself.