[Live-devel] Streaming from two fifos

Anton Parkhomenko pa.dev at datalink.ua
Fri Sep 23 05:06:13 PDT 2016

Hi,
I'm working on rtsp server on embedded device using live555. H264 encoder
writes data to fifo and then live555 streams this data. I use
testOnDemandRTSPServer test prog with H264VideoFileServerMediaSubsession.
With one fifo everything is fine, but when there are two h264 streams and two
fifos it stucks, streams are in separate rstp server sessions. Encoding of h264
channels is single threaded (event loop), as I know, reading in the live555 is
done in the same way and no blocking should be.
Maybe someone knows how to make it work. Thanks in advance.