[Live-devel] How to implement upload multiple audio streaming to rtsp server?

Eric_Hsieh at alphanetworks.com Eric_Hsieh at alphanetworks.com
Wed Apr 5 02:04:03 PDT 2017

Hi Ross

Thanks for your reply. I will try to describe more clear.

First, our system is an camera, before we use upload audio feature.
We use live555 as our rtsp server. When one client want to stream rtsp,
we will create a video/audio source to capture data and send it out.
The server is normal rtsp server, only support SENDONLY.

Recently, we porting backchannel to our rtsp server.
We merge those change into live-20160401 version.
So far, it works well with one audio upload.
But, when two audio upload the data, one of them will be silent.
Just like what I wrote the cases before. I don’t why it would happen?

We did not use the proxy server, I will study it first. Thanks a lot.