[Live-devel] How to implement upload multiple audio streaming to rtsp server?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Apr 5 01:33:41 PDT 2017

There’s no way I can even *begin* to answer your question, because you have barely described any details about your system, what it does, and which part(s) of it use our software, and how.  So you’re going to have to start again, with a *lot* more clarity in your description of your system (and what specific question(s) about our software that you’d like answered).

I will note one thing, however.  You say:

> We are working on uploading audio streaming to rtsp server.
> Server receive the audio data via MultiFramedRTPSource

So, you are (somehow) transmitting RTP packets to your RTSP server.  Have you considered using the "LIVE555 Proxy Server” instead?  (In general, having something ‘push’ data into a server isn’t great systems architecture.  It’s usually much cleaner to have the server ‘pull’ data from its source - e.g., by acting as a proxy server.  That’s the model that we prefer.)

Also, people shouldn’t rely on random ‘GitHub’ projects (written by random people).  The project that you referred to uses a version of the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” software that’s more than 3 years old, and makes direct modifications to the software (rather than subclassing it).   As you (should) know, I will never support software like that.