[Live-devel] How to implement upload multiple audio streaming to rtsp server?

Eric_Hsieh at alphanetworks.com Eric_Hsieh at alphanetworks.com
Thu Apr 13 00:27:10 PDT 2017

Hi Ross

Thanks for your reply.

After past few days struggling, I think we found the key point.
The key point is server side always use same port to handle RTP/RTCP packet.

Transport: RTP/AVP;unicast;destination=127.0.0.1;source=127.0.0.1;client_port=46774-46775;server_port=6970-6971

Server always return server_port=6970-6971. When two client upload rtp packet at same time,
both data are received from same port, only one packet will be handled.

We change the server_port assign rule, now, anything seems to work well.
We need to do more test. Thanks for your help.