[Live-devel] RTSP client adds undesirable trailing slash on setup command URL

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Apr 21 07:31:05 PDT 2017

Right now I’m not planning on changing the existing code in our software.  This code is already complex, and there’s a huge installed base of RTSP servers out there that work with the existing code; some of these servers might be affected by any change.

Instead, I suggest modifying your ‘synthetic’ SDP description to add - at the end - the string:
	\r\na=control:?src=1&freq=11538&sr=22000&pol=v&msys=dvbs&fec=45&mtype=qpsk&pids=0,654,604,624,16,17,18
That should give you what you want.