[Live-devel] Will feature/bug patches be accepted?

Rick van Hattem wolph at wol.ph
Sat Feb 11 08:27:12 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

I've noticed several bugs in the openRTSP code which I would like to patch
(segfaults with certain parameters and missing directories). Additionally,
I would like to propose a feature of a different filename pattern
(timestamp based).

I know the source isn't available in a source code repository so the
general way of working with open source projects (specifically, forking) is
not available so I suppose submitting a patch with the changed would be the
solution. My only concern is, would said patches be accepted and used or
would I be wasting my time?

~wolph