[Live-devel] connection problem with openRTSP

Lobna Genena lobna.genena at avidbeam.com
Mon Feb 13 04:41:32 PST 2017

I am testing all the above on the same computer. I know that
testOnDemandRTSPServer is the Server and openRTSP is the client but I mean
in general why are there a love of .exe files as the servers why not just
one server? and what is the difference between all of these servers and
Live555MediaServer ? is Live555MediaServer the combination of all the
previous servers? also where can I read some sort of documentation for each
file?