[Live-devel] Threading Problem when using ProxyServer

support support at vidhvatthamah.com
Fri Feb 24 21:47:38 PST 2017

Hi Ross,

Based on your recommendation to use 1 connection per camera I have
connected 1 proxyserver to camera which I call it as Main and to the Main 2
proxy servers are connected for transcoding.

Due to latency problem I have made each one to use its own environment
,scheduler and Thread. When the Video is played for 2 transcoded proxy
server everything works fine. When I shutdown any one it crashes.

I Know that it is a threading problem. How do I solve this? Appreciate if
you can help me on this.

Thanks
Renganayaki