[Live-devel] Threading Problem when using ProxyServer

support support at vidhvatthamah.com
Sat Feb 25 01:31:14 PST 2017

Hi Ross,

Based on your recommendation to use 1 connection per camera for proxy
server, the application's main proxyserver connects to camera which I call
it as Main and to the Main 2 proxy servers are connected for transcoding.

I have made each one of the proxyserver to use its own environment
,scheduler and Thread. When the Video is played using VLC for 2
transcoded proxy server everything works fine. When I shutdown any one of
the VLC, the application crashes.

I know that it is a cross threading problem. How do I solve this?
Appreciate if you can help me on this.

The reason I use different thread is when I use single thread the time
difference between each of those 2 transcoded video is large.
When using different threads all the time line are same. I do not know why
there is a time difference when using single thread.

Appreciate if you can help

Thanks
Renganayaki