[Live-devel] "MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size in Using MPEG-2 Transport Stream, coming from a live UDP (raw-UDP or RTP/UDP) source

taha at wowvision.in taha at wowvision.in
Fri Jan 6 01:30:47 PST 2017

Yes i am using “mpeg2TransportStreamFromUDPSourceTest” example
code(i.e., lines 404-430 of “testOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp”) and my input
source is MPEG Transport Stream data.
When i set inputStreamIsRawUDP = False i got that warning, but when i
set inputStreamIsRawUDP = True no warning message displayed and no data
is displayed on VLC with
RTSP : "rtsp://192.168.100.217:8554/mpeg2Ts".

Regards
Taha

Mohammad Taha; Sr. Software Developer;
Wow Vision India Pvt. Ltd;