[Live-devel] Closing remote server socket(source) when close detected from remote.

Heena Sirwani heena.sirwani at gslab.com
Fri Jan 6 08:05:54 PST 2017

I have realized that streaming in interleaved mode and having the state
AWAITING_PACKET_DATA, we use fReadHandlerProc as incomingReportHandler1()
for RTPInterface for rtcp
networkReadHandler1() for RTPInterface for rtp.
But I don't see the remote close event(readSocket returning -1) being
handled here. Am I missing something?

-Heena