[Live-devel] Closing remote server socket(source) when close detected from remote.

Heena Sirwani heena.sirwani at gslab.com
Fri Jan 6 00:42:08 PST 2017

Hi,

We are currently facing a socket descriptor leak for the source through
which we stream using live555 as proxy. I was looking for a location where
sockets are closed for the source. I looked into the networkReadHandler
callback to check if we close sockets if readSocket returns -1(for
bytesRead=0), but did not find it there. Am I missing something or the
place where I am looking is incorrect. Also how are the callbacks
networkReadHandler and tcpReadHandler used?

Thanks,
-Heena