[Live-devel] RTSP USB Webcam Stream Server

Shrikant Dasari shrikant.dasari at edisonbro.com
Sat Jan 7 22:23:33 PST 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to live usb webcam RTSP streaming on ubuntu. I have downloaded
LIVE555 and installed. Also, I changed the testH264VideoStreamer.cpp and
DeviceSource.cpp as per the instructions given in the following link.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27279161/using-live555-
to-stream-live-video-from-an-ip-camera-connected-to-an-h264-encode

But Even after changing the files I am unable to get the code to work for
USB webcam straming.

Is their any other place where we can change the code? If possible please
provide a code so that straming will work.

Please help me with this.

Thanks