[Live-devel] Activate VUI on existing (h264).mpeg2ts stream.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jan 27 07:31:54 PST 2017

First, when replying to a large email, please trim your email.  (This is basic email ‘netiquette’ that everyone should know!)

> On Jan 28, 2017, at 2:46 AM, Ismail OUCHATTI <iouchatti at otonomy-aviation.com> wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> I have a stream where i have to add fps informations on the sps nal. Is there please a way to do this with an existing stream without encoding it again?

You haven’t said specifically how you are using your software, but the answer is probably “no”.  When we stream a MPEG Transport Stream (that contains H.264 video, or anything else), we don’t parse the interior NAL units at all.