[Live-devel] RTSP getsockname() error Ubuntu 14.04

Manuel Berro Madero manuel at daktonmicrolabs.com
Mon May 1 21:30:46 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to save a H.264 stream from an ip camera over RTSP but I get
this error:

Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP
address: 0.0.0.0
Unable to create receiver for "video/H264" subsession: getsockname()
error: Bad file descriptor

I tried the same compilation procedure in my PC and there it works, so I
don't know what is wrong.

_live555 compliled from:_

http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/public/live555-latest.tar.gz

./genMakefiles linux

_My environment is olimex board with A20 processor:_

Kernel Version: Linux  3.4.112  armv7l GNU/Linux

Adding line to /etc/hosts ==>   192.168.1.102 [myhostname]

I solve the first error "Unable to determine our source address: This
computer has an invalid IP address: 0.0.0.0" but the other one remains.

It seems to be something regarding getsockname() or INADDR_ANY functions
or maybe my Kernel .

Any help will be fine.

Thank you.

M.