[Live-devel] The problem of 4G communication of Live555

饶浩承 raoxi36 at 163.com
Wed May 31 06:25:12 PDT 2017

Dear live555 team:

I'm a developer from Nanchang Hangkong University in China. When I‘m developing communication library based on live555, I've met some problems. So i need your help.

1. When i've builded my media server in my server(OS:Windows server 2012R RAM:1M Network Bandwidth:1M), my client(PC,OS: Windows 10, wired network, Network Bandwidth:1M)  can work well. but my phone(iPhone 6, 4G) can't work(when i use wifi , it can work). Then i test by using VLC, my phone can't work too. I write my application by using RTSP protocol.

2. I hope that the communication library could send byte data (not only Media stream). How i can achieve it?

My problems above all. whether you help or not, i wish live555 better and better. Thank you very much!
Best regard!

Developer: Rao
Date:2017.05.31