[Live-devel] streaming big H264 I frame out, image broken

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Oct 17 14:44:44 PDT 2017

> So, my question is, do you know how to resolve the delay when we set fDurationInMicroseconds as 33ms?

You need to set “fDurationInMicroseconds” only when you are streaming from pre-recorded data (e.g., from a file).

Because you are streaming from a live source (i.e., a camera/encoder), then you shouldn’t set “fDurationInMicroseconds” at all.  (Then, “fDurationInMicroseconds” will remain at its default value - 0 - and each RTP packet will get transmitted without delay.)