[Live-devel] Proxying SIP live RTP to RTSP problem (segfault)

rus at sfinx.in rus at sfinx.in
Mon Sep 25 01:38:20 PDT 2017

> > Though passing the data through stdin is ugly solution
> I don?t think it?s ugly at all.  In fact, it?s quite clean, because it uses familiar Unix I/O stdio and pipes, rather than requiring extra programming.

Returning to the stdout->stdin approach: the same SPS/PPS problem is
present here too. We have the H264 SIP RTP subsession without any sprops,
so call to subsession->fmtp_spropparametersets() is useless in playSIP :

fileSink = H264VideoFileSink::(outFileName,
                                    subsession->fmtp_spropparametersets(),
                                    fileSinkBufferSize, oneFilePerFrame);
subsession->sink = fileSink;
subsession->sink->startPlaying(*(subsession->readSource()),
                                       subsessionAfterPlaying,
                                       subsession);

How to make the subsession->fmtp_spropparametersets() returns something
usefull in playSIP for SIP H264 RTP ?

TIA, Rus