[Live-devel] Proxying SIP live RTP to RTSP problem (segfault)

rus at sfinx.in rus at sfinx.in
Mon Sep 25 01:23:57 PDT 2017

> stream?  If that?s the case, then you?ll have to implement the
> ?getAuxSDPLine()? virtual function in your ?H264LiveServerMediaSession?
> class.  For guidance on how to do this, see how we implement the
> ?H264VideoFileServerMediaSubsession? class.

Ok, this approach seems to work - though it pauses the RTSP connection for 3-5 seconds (?!) and then
usually aborts :

*** createNewStreamSource() sesid:0
*** createNewRTPSink()
*** fAuxSDPLine : a=fmtp:96 packetization-mode=1;profile-level-id=42801F;sprop-parameter-sets=Z0KAH9oC0ChpSCgQEDaFCag=,aM4G4g==
*** createNewStreamSource() sesid:2501866341
*** createNewRTPSink()
FramedSource[0x1cde2b0]::getNextFrame(): attempting to read more than once at the same time! Aborted (core dumped)

The only thing that have to be resolved is this abort. How to further debug it ?

TIA, Rus