[Live-devel] Proxying SIP live RTP to RTSP problem (segfault)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Sep 25 02:48:59 PDT 2017

> Ok then how to fix/debug further this message and SIGSEGV ? Seems like
> nobody is using the source twice but the bug is still present.

Something is definitely reading from the source more than once (at the same time).  I *thought* that it was the call to “startPlaying()” at line 948 of “playCommon.cpp”, but that call shouldn’t be happening if you run your “playSIP” with the “-r” flag.  So I’m puzzled.

(In any case, we’re now approaching the limit for how much support I can continue to give to your project ‘for free’ on this mailing list…)