[Live-devel] MP4 Video Startup Issue

Bill Barnett Bill.Barnett at jasniksolutions.com
Thu Aug 23 13:09:16 PDT 2018

Thanks Ross, this brings up several questions (since I am mainly integrating this into a product as opposed to being an expert).

- Wouldn't we see this problem on all 30 seconds videos, not just starting at file 8 and above (very reproducible)?
- What is the typical frame rate vs I-frame interval that most people use (if there is a "typical")?
- Is there any way to get openRTSP to spit out additional debug data during operation - I did not see this in the docs?
- Is see various mp4 inspectors, is there one that you would recommend that might specifically point to a particular problem?

Thanks much, Bill