[Live-devel] Audio stream information missing the SDP (RTSP DESCRIBE method)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Aug 28 06:35:22 PDT 2018

> Can you please suggest how can we make the RTSP server to describe the audio stream information in the SDP.

Are you creating a “ServerMediaSubsession” object that describes the audio (sub)stream, and then adding it to your “ServerMediaSession” object using “ServerMediaSession::addSubsession()” (as you are presumably already doing for your video (sub)stream)?

If you do this, then the audio (sub)stream will appear *automatically* in the SDP description.