[Live-devel] How do I gracefully disconnect all clients?

jared-555 at jaredrobinson.com jared-555 at jaredrobinson.com
Tue Aug 28 16:18:23 PDT 2018

Hello,

I'm brand new to live555, so maybe this is a dumb question, but how can
I gracefully disconnect all connected clients, without shutting down the
server?

I want to do this when I change the password so that clients will get
disconnected and then they'll reconnect using the new password.

 From my subclass, I can't call GenericMediaServer.cleanup() because it
is private, and that's probably not really what I want anyway.

I can't iterate over GenericMediaServer->fOurServerMediaSession and call
closeAllClientSessionsForServerMediaSession(session), because
fOurServerMediaSession is private.

Thanks,

Jared