[Live-devel] How do I gracefully disconnect all clients?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Aug 28 16:37:11 PDT 2018

> On Aug 28, 2018, at 4:18 PM, jared-555 at jaredrobinson.com wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm brand new to live555, so maybe this is a dumb question, but how can I gracefully disconnect all connected clients, without shutting down the server?

You call “GenericMediaServer::closeAllClientSessionsForServerMediaSession()”; see “liveMedia/include/GenericMediaServer.hh"; lines 55-59.

If you want to do this for *all* of the server’s “ServerMediaSession” objects, rather than just one, then you’d create a “ServerMediaSessionIterator”, to iterate over all of the “ServerMediaSession” objects, and call "closeAllClientSessionsForServerMediaSession()” on each one.