[Live-devel] restreaming RTSP as multicast ...

Shyam Kaundinya shyam.kaundinya at digitalforcetech.com
Thu Aug 30 12:24:23 PDT 2018

Hi

I have an RTSP source which doesn't do multicast. My goal is to receive this RTSP stream and re-stream it over multicast. What is the best way to accomplish that ?
One thought I had was to write a program similar to the testRTSPClient to receive RTP (and its FramedSource object) and then use a H265VideoRTP sink created on a groupSock to send out the data.  Is this the right approach or is there a better way ?

Regards
Shyam