[Live-devel] openRTSP PTS jumps

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Feb 13 18:34:18 PST 2018

Janosch,

Sorry for the delay in responding to this; I’m currently dealing with a large email backlog.

First, I assume that when you play this "rtsp://" stream directly - e.g., using VLC - it plays OK?

It might be possible to update our MP4-file recording module (“QuickTimeFileSink”) to overcome this problem.  However, to do this, I’d need access to your “rtsp://“ stream, for testing.  If you are able to make this stream publicly-accessible (i.e., on the public Internet, outside a firewall/NAT) then please let me know.