[Live-devel] video duration issue

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Feb 13 18:38:00 PST 2018

Godwin,

Coincidentally (or perhaps not :-) this is the second report - on the same day - of a problem with the duration of a MP4-format file that was recorded from a “rtsp://“ stream.

My response is the same as the response to the previous report:  It might be possible to update our MP4-file recording module (“QuickTimeFileSink”) to overcome this problem.  However, to do this, I’d need access to your “rtsp://“ stream, for testing.  If you are able to make this stream publicly-accessible (i.e., on the public Internet, outside a firewall/NAT) then please let me know.