[Live-devel] New user, test video synchronization with demo?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Feb 15 11:45:55 PST 2018

> With older version of browsers we used vlc npapi plugin, and the videos where synchronized, but now it’s impossible to use it.

Why?  If I were you, I would continue to investigate using web browser ‘plugins’ for existing RTSP/RTP video player clients - such as VLC.  (This is assuming, of course, that your input stream uses RTP; you didn’t say this explicitly.)

>  I saw that the video demonstration is offline. How can I test it? Is it possible to put demo server online and try to test an existing online page to check how good is the video synchronization between the different browsers?

No, because the WebRTC demo - at least for now - is video only.  (If the ‘back-end’ stream is video+audio, then only the video RTP stream gets proxied.)

However, please stay subscribed to this mailing list for updates about this, and other LIVE555 software.