[Live-devel] New user, test video synchronization with demo?

Donoso Gabilondo, Daniel daniel.donoso at ikusi.com
Thu Feb 15 08:57:43 PST 2018

I'm very interested in using live555 for video synchronization (streaming) purposes. We have the problem that the clients will be the browsers (Chrome, Firefox etc...) and the operating systems are Windows and Linux and different hardware.

With older version of browsers we used vlc npapi plugin, and the videos where synchronized, but now it's impossible to use it.

I saw that the video demonstration is offline. How can I test it? Is it possible to put demo server online and try to test an existing online page to check how good is the video synchronization between the different browsers?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel