[Live-devel] Win32 config settings don't apply to Windows Audio Input Device makefile

Joshua Hitchen Josh at metrosecurity.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 01:50:52 PST 2018

When running genWindowsMakeFiles.cmd it does not apply the changes to the win32 config file in the makefile for Windows Audio Input Device, it does properly apply the settings change to all other makefiles.
My changes:

  1.  Comment out "!include    <ntwin32.mak>"
  2.  Set TOOLS32 to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC"
  3.  Change LINK_OPTS_0 to "$(linkdebug) msvcrt.lib"

Is this an error on my part or an issue with the live555 project? Of course, I can manually change the settings on the makefile but it'd be nice if that wasn't necessary.

Regards

Josh Hitchen