[Live-devel] OpenRTSP - Periodic file output maybe not properly working

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jul 4 14:41:12 PDT 2018

> Now, speaking about "-P", I've found that after several hours I've launched the following command:
>
> openRTSP -D 10000000000000000 -c -B 10000000 -b 10000000 -q -F (prefix) -d 28800 -P 10 -t (url)
>
> the program stops producing single .mov files, each of 10 seconds, and starts producing a unique file containing the remaining "n" seconds of video recording till 28800.

Unfortunately, right now I don’t know what’s causing your problem, but you don’t need such a ridiculously large “-D” option (or any use of “-D” at all).

At the time when “openRTSP” stops producing 10-second files, do you see anything unusual about the file names that it recently used for those files?