[Live-devel] KLV metadata support in live555

JEBARAJ SELVAPETER jebaraj at tonboimaging.com
Mon Jun 4 02:11:26 PDT 2018

Hi,
I have been using live555 for streaming. Now I am looking in to the
possibility of adding KLV metadata for every H264 video frame and then
streaming. My question is,

1. Is live555 supports KLV metadta with video frames?
2. If not, any suggestion to add this feature?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jebaraj S.Peter,

*Senior Member of Technical Staff,*
*Tonbo Imaging*

--
Visit us at Eurosatory 2018, Paris.
Hall 6 B483 India pavilion- Expo 10

web: http://www.tonboimaging.com <http://www.tonboimaging.com>

The
information in this message may be confidential and is being sent
exclusively to the receiver. If you are not the recipient of this
communication, it is forbidden for you any retransmission, dissemination or
other use of this information. If you have received this message by
mistake, please contact the sender and delete the message. Tonbo Imaging is
not responsible for any statement made or opinion expressed in this
message, which is not strictly related to Tonbo Imaging operations.