[Live-devel] posting for live555proxyServer

Weber, Patrick Patrick.Weber at iecinfrared.com
Fri Jun 1 13:22:50 PDT 2018

If you have an RTSP stream, you (currently) need a WebRTC gateway to convert your stream to a WebRTC stream. I'm using Janus Gateway by Meetecho (https://janus.conf.meetecho.com/) for this purpose. If you must run this gateway in Windows (it was a requirement for my project), it builds and runs nicely using Ubuntu WSL.