[Live-devel] Latency increased for low fps source when multiple session created in same server for different source

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jun 13 01:50:20 PDT 2018

> On May 16, 2018, at 5:13 AM, Renish Tala <renish.tala at einfochips.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am developing RTSP server application using Live555 mediaServer. I am getting latency getting increased for low frame rate camera when two camera played simultaneously on VLC.
[…]
> Can you please suggest what could be the issue.

I’m not sure.  However, if your streams are coming from a live source (rather than (e.g.) a prerecorded file), then you should make sure that your input source objects are setting “fDurationInMicroseconds” to 0 (or else not setting it at all, in which case it will get set to its default value of 0), when each frame is delivered.