[Live-devel] OpenRTSP and Live555mediaserver

Ing. Mirko Manetti mirko.manetti at amelisrl.com
Fri Mar 30 03:59:00 PDT 2018

Hello,

I have a question about my application. I have a NVR (network video
recorder). It's Linux based and it is based on  NXP imx53 SOM (core ARM
CORTEX A8) that get streaming from IP cameras and store files on HDD
using OpenRTSP in ".mp4" format (-4 option).
We need also to stream recorded files, so we test Live555MediaServer to
read and stream files stored by openRTSP but we can't found a format
managed by both tools: file stored by openRTSP seems not supported by
Live555mediaserver.
What's wrong in our application?
regards,

Mirko Manetti

--

***
Ing. Mirko MANETTI*

*AMELI S.R.L.*
Via Guido Rossa, 10 località Cascine del Riccio
50023 Impruneta – Firenze – ITALIA
Cell:+39 338 5030898
Ufficio: +39 055 23491228
Email: Mirko.manetti at amelisrl.com <mailto:Mirko.manetti at amelisrl.com>