[Live-devel] Problem of Command Window after Compiled

박진수(Park Jinsoo) jspark82 at hanwha.com
Thu Oct 4 04:32:47 PDT 2018

Hello!!

I would like to implement how to capture audio from a microphone in IP (network) camera, and in real time stream it so that can listen to it live.

I was downloading and building the LIVE555 library.

I compiled the project with the testRTSPClient.cpp in the directory of the testProgs in live555 (without modifying the code).

The compile succeeds, but the command window opens and then closes immediately. What's the problem?

Please, help me..

PARK JINSOO

Senior Research Engineer |  Ph.D.  |  Tel  +82-70-7147-7454  |  Mobile +82-10-3812-3972  |  e-mail  jspark82 at hanwha.com

HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD.  |  Security  |  R&D Center  |  Algorithm R&D Team