[Live-devel] Using testRTSP functionnalities in a project

Kateline Driessens kd at medatec.be
Wed Aug 28 02:57:39 PDT 2019

Thanks for your answer.
I use Qt to develop console applications as I like working in the IDE, I don't need a GUI app.
In fine, what I want is to integrate the functions in testRTSPClient.cpp (opening RTSP stream, record the file, terminate the stream and the recording) in another app, that already exists.
That's also why I'm using QT: the other project and all the files attached form a Qt Project (still console app).

My problem is that I can't find how and which files from the /live directory to include to my complete project, without bumping into 1000 errors of linking files...
Thanks again,