[Live-devel] i want WEBRTC code of live555

Vishnu Mohan vishnu.mohan at vvdntech.in
Thu Aug 29 09:39:54 PDT 2019

HI Ross,r

  I meant to say is there a reason/s why Webrtc is not a good method for
webserver based streaming implementations ?

With Warm Regards,

Vishnu Mohan
VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd
*Cell* : +91 9916316090 |* Skype* : vishnumohan1991

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 9:52 PM Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com>
wrote:

> > On Aug 29, 2019, at 12:00 PM, Vishnu Mohan <vishnu.mohan at vvdntech.in>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ross,
> >
> >    I was using HLS based transport streams for stream over HTTP, Some
> times with some engineers input I used to get confused with the webrtc
> technique. As per your comments, "I no longer believe that it’s the best
> way to get video from RTSP sources to render in web browser", Can you point
> out what will be the overheads on implementing webrtc into the live
> streaming over HTTP required solutions.
>
> No, I’m sorry I can’t - because I don’t understand your question.  HLS
> (“HTTP Live Streaming”) and WebRTC are completely different technologies.
>

> Ross Finlayson
> Live Networks, Inc.
> http://www.live555.com/

_Disclaimer: _© 2019 VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd. This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to
copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful.__