[Live-devel] I need to access OnDemandServerMediaSubsession::setSDPLinesFromRTPSink() from my derived class.

Steve Ha steveha at u2sr.com
Wed Dec 4 01:05:23 PST 2019

Hi Ross,

In order to avoid modifying live555 library directly I have some needs:

1) I want to access to function 'setSDPLinesFromRTPSink' for overridding
sdpLines() of class OnDemandServerMediaSubsession:
private:
void setSDPLinesFromRTPSink(RTPSink* rtpSink, FramedSource* inputSource,
unsigned estBitrate);

Can you make it accesible by the derived classes?

2) class MultiFramedRTPSink has various public functions for setting RTP
header's properties such as:
   setMarkerBit, setTimestamp, setSpecialHeaderWord,
setFrameSpecificHeaderWord, etc.
   But it does not any function to setHeaderExtensionBit.
   Can you kindly support one more function to setHeaderExtensionBit ?

  void setHeaderExtensionBit() {

 unsigned rtpHdr = fOutBuf->extractWord(0);
 rtpHdr |= 0x10000000;
 fOutBuf->insertWord(rtpHdr, 0);

  }

Thank you.